Forums » Introduce Yourself

Who are you ?

• 4 posts
    April 22, 2017 12:37 AM CEST

I'm not too much of a social person, but I like forums (go figure).

Anyway, the idea is for this place to be social. I'm sure we're all social in our own ways - except me - but I saw this thread and thought I'd give it a go.

Hello, my name is Ryanna Foxclaw, and that is how you can find me inworld.  I own and operate ImageMaker Photography. I love to take pictures and write stories.  Crafting stories is like life blood to me. I like to write and "emote" as they call it in SL.

I'm an introvert and a INTJ personality  (don't know what that is, find yours here). I enjoy dark humor, sarcasm, and people who can "roll with the flow".

That's about it, off the top of my head.  So, what about you?   Who are you ?

This post was edited by Ryanna Foxclaw at April 23, 2017 6:40 PM CEST
    • 90 posts
    April 22, 2017 7:27 AM CEST

Hello Ryanna!!!  nice to know more about you and your hobbuies, and great the idea to begin a topic hehehehe

• 4 posts
    April 22, 2017 8:02 AM CEST

Hey Ramses, you were suppose to give a bit of information about yourself as well.   I'm sure we're all wanting to know a few things about you .

• 2 posts
    April 23, 2017 9:07 AM CEST

My name in SL is Melinda Bayn, Yenibel in RL... I am 44 years old, I was born in Venezuela but I grew up in Spain, Canary Island because my parents are Spanish. 

Now I am living in Mexico, La Riviera Maya.

I in my second life I try to learn to be a model, I like the catwalk although I get too nervous and intense when I have a parade.

I love blogging I get a smile every time I receive something that I have to wear and defend ...
    I try to be different and seek the beauty of everything.

I have been absent in my second life for more than 4 years, I came back from last December. And for now I'm very active.

One of the things I enjoy most is to help ... create a help group for Spanish speaking women ... the project is old and I was forced to close it years ago for lack of time and money.
    Now I'm taking it back and opening the seat and I'm slowly adding back to the Spanish-speaking girls I'm getting acquainted with.

I will get married in Second Life soon... xD I love The Weddings!!!! 

• 4 posts
    April 23, 2017 6:43 PM CEST

Hi Melinda! 

Welcome (back) to Second Life. Thanks for introducing yourself! We have blogging in common, good to hear that it is something that you enjoy.  I also think that your passion to help other Spanish speakers is great.  Good luck on that, as well as your upcoming marriage!

• 4 posts
    April 23, 2017 6:47 PM CEST

Ikan, my first question is: how did you get land with unlimited prims! O.O I love landscaping and always need more prims!  The fact that you and your partner have a medival castle appeals to the fantasy part of me.  It sounds great!

• 2 posts
    April 26, 2017 7:59 AM CEST

[blockquote]Ryanna Foxclaw said:

Hi Melinda! 

Welcome (back) to Second Life. Thanks for introducing yourself! We have blogging in common, good to hear that it is something that you enjoy.  I also think that your passion to help other Spanish speakers is great.  Good luck on that, as well as your upcoming marriage!

[/blockquote]

Thanks!!!!