Forums » Introduce Yourself

Who are you ?

• 4 posts
    April 22, 2017 12:37 AM CEST

I'm not too much of a social person, but I like forums (go figure).

Anyway, the idea is for this place to be social. I'm sure we're all social in our own ways - except me - but I saw this thread and thought I'd give it a go.

Hello, my name is Ryanna Foxclaw, and that is how you can find me inworld.  I own and operate ImageMaker Photography. I love to take pictures and write stories.  Crafting stories is like life blood to me. I like to write and "emote" as they call it in SL.

I'm an introvert and a INTJ personality  (don't know what that is, find yours here). I enjoy dark humor, sarcasm, and people who can "roll with the flow".

That's about it, off the top of my head.  So, what about you?   Who are you ?

This post was edited by Ryanna Foxclaw at April 23, 2017 6:40 PM CEST
    • 93 posts
    April 22, 2017 7:27 AM CEST

Hello Ryanna!!!  nice to know more about you and your hobbuies, and great the idea to begin a topic hehehehe

• 4 posts
    April 22, 2017 8:02 AM CEST

Hey Ramses, you were suppose to give a bit of information about yourself as well.   I'm sure we're all wanting to know a few things about you .

• 2 posts
    April 23, 2017 9:07 AM CEST

My name in SL is Melinda Bayn, Yenibel in RL... I am 44 years old, I was born in Venezuela but I grew up in Spain, Canary Island because my parents are Spanish. 

Now I am living in Mexico, La Riviera Maya.

I in my second life I try to learn to be a model, I like the catwalk although I get too nervous and intense when I have a parade.

I love blogging I get a smile every time I receive something that I have to wear and defend ...
    I try to be different and seek the beauty of everything.

I have been absent in my second life for more than 4 years, I came back from last December. And for now I'm very active.

One of the things I enjoy most is to help ... create a help group for Spanish speaking women ... the project is old and I was forced to close it years ago for lack of time and money.
    Now I'm taking it back and opening the seat and I'm slowly adding back to the Spanish-speaking girls I'm getting acquainted with.

I will get married in Second Life soon... xD I love The Weddings!!!! 

• 4 posts
    April 23, 2017 6:43 PM CEST

Hi Melinda! 

Welcome (back) to Second Life. Thanks for introducing yourself! We have blogging in common, good to hear that it is something that you enjoy.  I also think that your passion to help other Spanish speakers is great.  Good luck on that, as well as your upcoming marriage!

• 4 posts
    April 23, 2017 6:47 PM CEST

Ikan, my first question is: how did you get land with unlimited prims! O.O I love landscaping and always need more prims!  The fact that you and your partner have a medival castle appeals to the fantasy part of me.  It sounds great!

• 2 posts
    April 26, 2017 7:59 AM CEST

[blockquote]Ryanna Foxclaw said:

Hi Melinda! 

Welcome (back) to Second Life. Thanks for introducing yourself! We have blogging in common, good to hear that it is something that you enjoy.  I also think that your passion to help other Spanish speakers is great.  Good luck on that, as well as your upcoming marriage!

[/blockquote]

Thanks!!!!

• 1 posts
    July 12, 2017 1:40 AM CEST

Hello Everybody!!

I am Alloson Sands. Well, it is my identifier upon social media and in the virtual reality of SL. 

I love taking pictures in SL and transforming them into 'art'... as in making them look like a painting. Sometimes I dabble in black and white or sepia photographs which I edit to look aged. 

Typically I am quiet and keep to myself.. have shared the SL adventure for over 5 years with Kody, my Maple Goodie and few friends... but many acquaintances. 

Basically I am looking for a larger venue to share my art with... for the now it is confined to my gallery and the rare exhibition on one of two gay themed sims. While I do create some nudes for exhibition of the male form... it is not my mainstay... and is always, to me, artistically done.. the nudity known but not the focus of the art. Mostly I like to capture dramatic landscapes and still-lifes... architectural pictures... 

Another thing I have been craving is constructive criticism. Kody says I am improved greatly over the last couple of years.. and I see that as well.. but I know there is another level I can achieve. 

Thank you for reading... 

• 93 posts
    July 12, 2017 1:44 AM CEST

Hello and welcome at Wiply!!

first of all if you liek you can create yoru own art gallery also here at wiply, just creating an album with your designs.

Also inworld we will do some art exhibitions, we had also times ago so would be for sure interesting to have a willing one to challenge!